conversations. We work with clients to engage
consistently across all customer touchpoints.
Innovating for Growth
Strategy Facilitation Sessions
Structure and facilitate powerful conversations across your organization to galvanize the Leadership Team around a common definition and pathway for growth. Our process delivers a detailed plan to achieve short-term growth goals while positioning the company for future success. The Strategic Facilitation Process will help your leadership team define a range of potential growth options, a prioritized list of growth strategies, and actions / investments to capture and sustain growth. We facilitate 3-4 leadership sessions covering:
- Vision, values and value proposition
- Growth objectives and goals
- Critical issues and strategic growth options
- Key initiatives developed, aligned and prioritized
- Action plan with timing, responsibilities and investment estimates
Leading through Disruption
Disruption drives change…and change requires innovation. There will be a time in your growth cycle to hire a marketing leader and to build a marketing function, but not now! You need someone to sit at the table with your leadership team and drive sustainable growth, now! From strategy development to execution leadership – we help you reimagine value, enable sales, build community and manage growth plans. Why lock yourself in a marketing hire while your needs are evolving so quickly? Take an innovative approach to increasing your marketing presence and selling opportunities with a resource that has worked across many different sizes and types of organizations with a varied set of growth challenges.
Go-to-Market Plans and Execution
Companies that successfully navigate through business altering transitions focus on overcoming immediate growth hurdles while building the marketing capacity to support and enable future revenue growth. We utilize customer insights to build marketing plans at the customer level and market data to develop a robust plan at territory level. We work closely with your team to develop and execute marketing programs to bridge your strategic intent with your current reality. Our clients engage us to provide execution leadership in long-term outsourced arrangements or shorter-term initiative-based assignments.
Positioning for Success
Marketing Assessment and Revenue Audit
Conduct an in-depth review of your go-to-market plans, website, content strategy, and marketing assets. We identify areas of marketing strength to build upon and areas of messaging weakness to focus efforts and investment. Our process uncovers “at risk” revenue, buying boundaries, relationship challenges, share of wallet, unmet needs and undeveloped growth opportunities. Customer feedback, when structured correctly, will afford you the opportunity to make smart investments that will extend the value of your brand and accelerate growth. We truly believe that companies are disrupted when they lose sight on “why” customers buy and focus only on “what” they buy. Our Marketing Assessment and Revenue Audit will provide valuable insight into how you can leverage existing assets and capabilities to participate in new solution areas and new growth.
Value Proposition and Competitive Positioning
Work with your clients to translate customer insights and organizational strengths into a compelling and unique value proposition. We perform this in the context of existing and emerging competitors because markets move quickly…and today’s differentiation can quickly become tomorrow’s commoditization. We transform our clients from product-based and “internally” focused to solution-based and “customer” focused. At Mosaic Partners, value is more than words and a tagline. Value requires smart investments to demonstrate, defend and capture a leadership position with your customers and in your markets.
Brand Conversations and Content Strategy
Brand leadership is about framing, engaging, and owning the right conversation with the right target audience. We help you define the conversations that are most meaningful to your company and your clients. We help your sales team “show-up” to carry the conversation forward from initial introduction to sales commitment. We work with your service team to ensure sales conversations are delivered flawlessly during every customer touchpoint. We develop marketing messages to enable sales and provide value to customers and prospects…where and when they want to engage. We have accomplished our objective when everything and everyone communicates with one voice to drive alignment between an extraordinary brand promise and an unmatched customer experience.
Developing for Leadership
Leadership Coaching for Influence and Impact
Managers deliver growth in times of stability, but leaders ensure the company survives and thrives in times of transition and volatility. Mosaic Partners helps emerging leaders shape their perspective and presence from contributor to influencer, position to value and control to empowerment. Our objective is to change, enhance or reinforce behaviors that deliver measurable value for the company, it’s people and the developing leader. Our expected outcome is a more effective leader showing up for greater influence and impact across the organization. Our process begins with goal setting to establish the coaching contract, assessment to elevate self-awareness, coaching to challenge thinking, practice to gain feedback, and actions plans to focus development. Our Leadership Coaching is grounded in intention, influence and impact. We have the greatest success with emerging leaders in marketing, sales or revenue generating positions.
Personal Branding for Creating Uncommon Value
Elevating your value to achieve your career aspirations is our passion. We find that many people devalue themselves in times of career transition. We use our experiences of building brand for companies of 1,000 and apply this to a company of 1, YOU! When building your brand, how you position yourself makes all the difference in the world. If you begin all conversations as an extension of your resume then you will be trapped by your history, past experiences and “the functional view of what you do.” We help you escape the confines of your resume to develop, communicate and demonstrate a unique, differentiated and compelling value proposition. Who you are today becomes our starting point for where you want to drive your brand tomorrow. We will focus our process on positioning you in the best way possible to get closer to the opportunities that define where you want to go. We will work together to develop the following Personal Branding deliverables:
- Personal value proposition and clear points of differentiation
- 3 second / 30 second / 3 minute speech
- Networking agenda and questions to drive powerful conversations
- 1 page bio that includes the types of companies you are targeting…and why
- LinkedIn profile and build your LinkedIn audience
- Refine / develop your resume
Connecting for Purpose
Mission, Vision, Values and Purpose
Help to connect employees beyond the work they do to why they want to work for you. The opportunity for employees to “LIVE” the Mission, Vision, Values and Purpose of your company is greatly increased when employees are part of the development process. Understanding and aligning employee values with company values enables a adaptable, flexible, committed, and engaged workforce and work environment. We structure and facilitate inclusive and challenging workshops to deliver desired results while delivering an implementation plan that aligns organizational processes and structures to the future view of the company. Our objective is to:
- Serve as an extension of your strategic planning process.
- Provide opportunities for every employee to participate.
- Work in small, cross-functional and remote teams to encourage diversity of thinking.
- Ensure that all work leads to changing and improving the way you work together.
Enhanced Informal Mentoring
Work to improve a process that should occur naturally between and Mentor and a Mentee. Remote workforces, digital disruption, business transformation and retiring baby boomers has driven a “time and place” wedge between those wanting a Mentor and those looking share their experiences with others. We facilitate a company-wide process to Enhance Informal Mentoring with education, training, match making and discussion outlines. We understand the needs of an employee change at different points in their career journey. We make sure that Mentoring relationship provide value for both the Mentor and Mentee at that point in time. The following is feedback and summary findings from our previous Mentoring Initiatives:
- Mentoring is filling a communication void within the more formal communication structures.
- Life-long mentoring process resonated with younger employees and more seasoned employees emphasizing a key developmental principle that Mentoring is for Everyone.
- Staging mentoring training to give mentors and mentees time to “live with new skills” worked extremely well.
- Mentoring process and training fit well with existing HR processes and people initiatives.
- Only real roadblock to mentoring success is time requirements in an era of “doing much more with much less.”
Personal Branding Resources
- How do you describe yourself to someone new (what is your 3 / 30 / 3 speech)? Why these words?
- What thread ties all your work experiences together? Not industry, but more based upon need of company, stage of growth, issue they were having, ability to operationalize a concept, etc?
- What would be missing from your current employer if you decide to leave?
- What must I know about you to make me lean forward?
- If you had to write a business blog over the next 12 months, what business topic would you write on?
Have an agenda to direct your meeting:
- Connect: People want to help and work with people they know and like.
- Understand: It is hard to add value if you don’t know specific things about the person.
- Add Value: Just because you are in great need doesn’t mean you can’t add great value!!!
- Communicate Your Story: You have positioned yourself by giving something of interest / value – so go for it.
- Define How They Can Help: Time to bring out your bio and make a request.
- Build Action / Commitments: Build in follow-up processes.
What is Personal Branding:
- Authentic shaping of perceptions
- Positioning you as compelling and differentiated
- Focusing on creating value and not just capturing value
- Conversations beyond functional “what you do” to relevant “why you exist”
- Engaging stories to carry your brand forward
- Being your most confident self to attract your target audience