The Marketing Exchange is a local networking group organized by Managing Partner Marty McLaughlin. The mission of the Marketing Exchange is to develop a community of marketing executives, across industries and across businesses, who share a passion for learning, developing and exchanging marketing practices that benefit our organizations, our community, and our network members.
The objective of the Marketing Exchange is to create an open, engaging and challenging environment for marketing executives to acquire new best practices marketing knowledge to apply within their environment, grow their network and influence in the marketplace, and retain the sense of value that marketing creates in society, in business, and in you. The Marketing Exchange provides a framework that continually creates value by leveraging the best thinking from the best marketing thought leaders in the local marketplace.
Marketing Exchange on December 4, 2019
Topic: Redefining the Digital Customer Experience at Subaru of America
Speaker: Rob Font, Digital Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics at Subaru of America
- The Customer Experience Transformation Challenge
- Technology and Platform Barriers to Growth
- Structure to Scale
- Case Examples on the Digital Customer Experience Journey (Data, Measurement, and Touchpoint Improvements)
- 3:30pm, Arrival and Networking
- 4:00 to 5:15pm, Facilitation and Engagement
- 5:15 to 6:00pm, Happy Almost Hour (45 minutes)
- Address – Aronimink Golf Club, 3600 St Davids Rd, Newtown Square, PA 19073.
- Meeting Room – Keen Room