The Marketing Exchange is a community of Marketing Executives who are committed to the life-long pursuit of learning, contributing, collaborating and thriving. The Marketing Exchange continually creates value by leveraging the best thinking from top marketing thought leaders in the local marketplace.
Our Mission (about every day): Creating connections, re-imagining value, providing support, and inspiring action for marketing leaders to evolve and emerge as business leaders.
Our Vision (about some day) The most influential community of local marketing leaders for elevating personal relevance and expanding leadership impact in our organizations, our communities, and for each other.
Past Marketing Exchanges
Date: September 24, 2020
Speaker: Ron Hetrick, CEO of WITF
- Value Model to Connect For-Profit and Not-For-Profit
- Defining Community Based Marketing
- Developing the Case for Change – From Product to Social Agenda
- Lessons Learned and Next Steps
Presentation and Video Clip from The Marketing Exchange – September 24, 2020
Messaging During a Time of Crisis and Positioning Your Narrative for Success
Date: June 11, 2020
Speaker: Mitch Blacher, investigative journalist of NBC10 and recent Villanova Executive MBA graduate
- Risks to Manage Are Growing in Complexity
- ESF – A Case of Getting it Wrong
- Crisis Management vs. Leadership
- Better Practices….from Experience
Presentation and Video Clip from The Marketing Exchange – June 11, 2020
Building a Connected and Aligned Marketing Organization
Date: May 6, 2020
Speaker: Andrew Schultz, Group Vice President, Marketing at AmerisourceBergen
- Evolution of marketing function from decentralized operations to a centralized team
- Transformation of marketing from expense mindset (cost to be minimized) to investment mindset (MROI)
- Showing up to create great value – structure of team, planning processes and methods, value modeling, team alignment, new technology, etc.
Video Clip from The Marketing Exchange – May 6, 2020
Redefining the Digital Customer Experience at Subaru of America
Date: December 4, 2019
Speaker: Rob Font, Digital Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics at Subaru of America
- The Customer Experience Transformation Challenge
- Technology and Platform Barriers to Growth
- Structure to Scale
- Case Examples on the Digital Customer Experience Journey (Data, Measurement, and Touchpoint Improvements)